The grandMA2 light has 4,096 parameters, 15 motorized executor faders and two touchscreens available. All further features and controls are identical to those on the grandMA2 full-size.
The grandMA2 light is a powerful tool to control all kinds of lighting genres like conventionals, moving lights, LEDs, video and media and supplies an intuitive and fast control of all connected fixtures and channels. The grandMA2 light can handle an almost infinite number of presets, cues, pages, sequences and effects. It is ideally suited as a backup device for the grandMA2 full-size.
- Real-time control for up to 65,536 parameters per session in connection with MA NPU (equivalent to 256 DMX universes)
- 4,096 HTP/LTP parameters
- 6 DMX outputs
- 2 external TFT screens can be connected (UXGA, touchscreens accepted)
- Integrated keyboard drawer
- Built in UPS
- 2 etherCON ports
- 5 USB ports
- Motorised monitor wing
- Individually backlit keys
- 935mm wide by 661mm deep by 204mm high
- Weight - 44kg