HOG 4 Console
The Hog 4 is the flagship in the range of consoles from High End Systems. Users familiar with the Wholehog III will be able to walk up to the Hog 4 and start programming without having to learn a whole new interface. The new encoders, jog shuttle wheel, lcd keys, motorized faders and integrated keyboard all serve to enhance this experience, making the Hog 4 completely customizable.
Retaining the sleek look of generations past, the Hog 4 offers the user an advanced programming experience in an established environment. The Hog 4 console, at the top of the Hog line, is designed to handle the largest shows.
The console provides three monitor outputs, MIDI input, output & thru ports, 8 USB ports, 2 Fast Ethernet ports on a rugged Neutrik Ethercon connector allowing you total flexibility. You’re prepared for everything from the smallest industrial job requiring a single console to the largest stadium show, theme park installation or Broadway spectacular requiring a multi console setup with full network backups!
Preserve show data on a solid state hard disk drive as well as with USB drives and CD/DVD-ROM’s, or alternatively connect directly to a network drive to store your show files remotely.
- Two internal 17-inch wide screen touchscreens with 10 point multi-touch
- Three external monitors or touchscreens supported
- Five encoders for an expanded wheelset
- Twelve LCD User Keys
- Backlit trackball, with rotary encoder and four configurable buttons
- Ten motorized playback faders
- Motorized Grand Master
- Dedicated Intensity and Rate wheels
- User assignable Jog Shuttle encoder
- 48 Soft-Keys for quick toolbar selections
- Built in DMX Processor 8000 supporting 8 universes of DMX, or 16 universes of ArtNet or sACN
- Integrated keyboard
- Eight USB ports
- Built in MIDI Input, Output & Thru as well as LTC Input
- With the Screen down - 1028.7mm wide by 723.7mm deep by 164.75mm high
- With the Screen up - 1028.7mm wide by 723.7mm deep by 417.39mm high
- Weight - 34 kg