Full Boar 4
A console capable of delivering everything from a local theatre show to a stadium gig! All the power of the Hog 4 in a more compact package, with sleek lines, raked screens and familiar layout. Like it’s predecessor it allows for total expansion enabling you to create, manage, edit and playback all types of shows. The Full Boar 4 comes packed with the latest hardware features - 10 point multi touch, motorized faders, solid state drive to name a few.
- Two internal 15.6-inch wide screen touchscreens with 10 point multi-touch
- Two external monitors or touchscreens supported*
- Five encoders for an expanded wheelset
- Twelve LCD User Keys
- Backlit trackball, with rotary encoder and four configurable buttons
- Ten motorized playback faders
- Motorized Grand Master
- Four fixed universes of DMX 512 and up to 12 universes of DMX over ArtNet or sACN
- Built in MIDI Input, Output & Thru as well as LTC Input
- Five USB ports
- 901.2mm wide by 575.4mm deep by 244.4mm high
- Weight - 20.41 kg
* Please Note: The Full Boar 4's DVI-D monitor connections do not support analog output to VGA displays such as those featured on the older Full Boar 3 playback and programming wings. A DVI-D to VGA adaptor will be needed in these cases.